“What is Shopify” is a question many people who want to start their own e-commerce business ask.
The Canadian company is one of the most recommended for creating, hosting, and setting up an electronic store. Shopify is a service that allows even less tech-savvy people to develop their own sites (e-shops). Shopify supports perhaps over 3.6 million sites – so the options for customization/customization are really huge.
The builder is simple and convenient, provides many customizable themes, can be easily integrated with social networks and digital marketing services, and also includes many built-in tools.
Shopify is a service that allows even less tech-savvy people to develop their own sites (e-shops).
These sites can be developed with any number of free or paid extensions that allow you to add all kinds of features. There is also a Shopify development agency where you can order everything turnkey.
It is not enough to simply create a working site. Any web resource should be optimized for search engines for important reasons:
- Increase in organic traffic. This indicator plays a decisive role in the development of the site. Search engines are the most accessible and best traffic channel. Every day, millions of people search for goods and services using Google, Bing, and other search engines. Although you need to invest in SEO at the very beginning, you won’t need to pay a lot later to attract organic users (unlike online advertising).
- Ensuring the image of a reliable expert. When users turn to your site for information, they begin to recognize you as a true industry expert. Another important characteristic of online authority is your link profile, which identifies an online store as safe and trustworthy.
- Long-term results. The consequences of competent optimization accumulate for months and even years ahead. A properly optimized online store will bring customers without spending money on advertising.
- Improving the user experience. Page loading speed, site security, correct page titles and descriptions, beautiful images, and comprehensive content are just some of the main SEO issues for Shopify (basically, they apply to any site on the Internet) that need to be addressed in order to make an online presence. store attractive and convenient for customers.
The idea of creating a site using a ready-made theme can be very attractive. You will not need a full staff of web developers and designers – one or two specialists may be enough to support your store. Even if you’re not a skilled developer, an intermediate knowledge of CSS and HTML will give you the freedom to customize.
Unfortunately, not every website builder provides a full set of SEO tools or a flexible site structure.
How to edit SEO parameters in Shopify is only a matter of time and experience. How to edit SEO parameters in Shopify is only a matter of time and experience. But why wait, if you can use the services of experienced people who can be found at the link: https://www.makebecool.com/services/shopify-plus-agency.
Shopify’s Google optimization tips won’t be effective until you follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you have a security clearance. Although the platform provides an SSL certificate to clients, double-check this point before proceeding.
- Purchase a paid plan. Free Shopify sites are blocked from being indexed by Google, so you have to pay to use the service. Fortunately, the prices are affordable for any business.
- Connect your website to Google Search Console and Analytics. These two tools are indispensable in internet marketing. Analytics gives you complete data on visitors, channels, paid campaigns, audiences, etc. GSC provides information on keywords you rank for, clicks, impressions, and more.
- Confirm the sitemap file in GSC. This file is automatically generated for your Shopify site, just make sure it’s sent to Google Search Console.
- Adapt the site for mobile devices. The trend of making purchases on the Internet using smartphones will continue in the next few years and will only grow. Do not ignore this factor, because in 2021 it will be one of the main ones for ranking online stores in Google.
Now you are ready. It’s time to start working on the magic of optimization so that your Shopify store starts ranking!
So, you’ve probably realized that optimizing Shopify for search engines can be a lot more complicated than it seems. Of course, there is no magic pill and you will have to learn something. But temporary costs for improving skills are guaranteed to pay off because SEO is still the most powerful tool in digital promotion. Provide your store to thousands and tens of thousands of users with time-consuming, regular, inexpensive, and effective tools.