1. The type of experience will decide their quality of work
2. Decide the right developer for your project
- Back-end developers are ideal for maintaining databases, servers, and APIs.
- On the other hand, full-stack developers have both front-end and back-end skills.
3. Don’t underestimate the soft skills
4. Awareness of privacy concerns is a must
Cyber threat is an increasingly grand problem all over the world. Concerns over information security and privacy concerns have got even the governments involved in passing safety regulations.
5. Don’t forget to test the skills
The skills test will test the applicants for their technical skills, primarily. This tests their knowledge and skills with programming languages, including HTML, CSS, Node.jss and so on. If you have no idea how to do so, the applicant tracking system used with online assessment tools can be of great help.